Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday DAD

On a totally different note from my previous post :D

Happy Birthday to my father!!!!!its 21 rite..ok la shud be so please enjoy your birthday and don get any bad moods on ur birthday cause if u get ur period on ur birthday im the one to suffer :D
and regarding presents...so since u r not rely giving me much for pocket money u cant blame me for not giving u presents rite =)
so ok lah i think ill send u 3 bucks credit

since you have always taught me to be thrifty..so now to make you proud i send u 3 bucks..but depends i got credit not ok? he he well well ok lah if lets say i get to buy tings i get u sumtin la since im such a great son. i know u agree. thanks :D


And o yeah..Happy Birthday to Christ Tan also..make sure u don waste dis day.message evvery1 saying its ur bday and ask for presents ok?being humble wont get u anything so u mus HO EE LOK.

No comments: