Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Its Sudden

I know how its been.
I know its not the same.
I just want to see something familiar again.
No matter how much you have changed
No matter how far you've gone
You know im still right here for you
I will mend your broken pieces
I will put smiles and laughter into you no matter what it takes.
I wont be the same perhaps, neither will all of us
But things between us remains unchanged
If this is weird then think again
We've been in weirder conversations and situations
When i see you, im constantly reminded of so many things
Make me forget them, and i wont be who i am
Precious moments, cant be forgotten so easily
At times i wanna knock you so hard
It might be cause i want to wake you up
But seeing you so happy in that dream
I dare not anymore
No matter how hard it is for you i will still be your backbone
Even when everyone tells you you cant, i'd say u can
I'd still be the one to listen, to complain and to curse.
I'm still me so dont take that for granted.



Its for you

Always Be My Baby (Studio) - David Cook

No comments: