Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Should or shouldn't?

Hmmmm i was thinking of highlighting or dye-ing my hair recently..
Yah hipocrit AGAIN.
Said i wouldn't do it last time and now im so curious to try it out :D
Well, i did many things i despised before and so what? Its not like i have much to lose by doing so anyway.

Okay so back to the topic..should i or shouldn't? pls gimme some comments.
I've asked a few and all of them said..NO damn 'tukao'.
But i seem to be stil so curious and although its gonna burn another hole in my wallet but its fun
:D
So if i do highlight or dye =.= i hope its gonna be worth it and if i do wheeeeeeeeeeee its gonna be so fun to see the faces of my friends when they see it @@ lol cant wait to see their reaction..Its so gonna be ' walao dam tukao la u' =)

Curiosity Kills  =(
I so hope its gonna turn out fine if i do...

1 comment:

Yang said...

u should and i should too.
i need either pink or blue for my hair.