Monday, April 28, 2008

Yeah

i can feel the change.
SAS no more to me =) dats good news
Well, im still SA but it doesnt bother me much anymore. ( damn good news) LOL

and Yeah,
stupidity yah ryn..nvm i'll stay stupid then, being smart now would get me bak to SAS again. so its good not being smart sumtimes XD
Had like the most awkward yet one of the nicest conversations. I have never ever ever thought it would happen that way, spilled it out ( thought it was gona turn to another emo convo) yet nop.
Instead she freakin use it on me ( wad da heck if it wasn't 4 o clock in the morning i think i will rely go over and knock u ok )
I mean where got such ting 1 la, tell d den use bak on me 1 eh. wad da shit its totally weird ok
Never tot it would juz turn out so smoothly wif totally no emo-ing at the end =)
But wat da heck la, you're aso stupid rite? LOL ( u noe i noe we noe)
yah yah don worry ur situation will change sum day n dats for sure..i hope it does for me aso

 ( its pink XD)


No one knows whats in store
But
im sure we can think of that too
Friendship with you has never been emotionally sore
Cause i can never predict what you can do
You tell me cause you believe
You believe cause you forgive
No matter what i say or what i
do
I know its cause i wanted to

To see you happy and to see you laugh
Nothing else could make my day
I will listen to what you have to say
Even if it takes 'the' 3 hours everyday

I like you?I love you?
It doesnt matter anyway
Cause im just here to say
I will remain 'stupid' everyday. 





yaya i noe ur gona so T________T
i juz have to say it

No comments: